Satomi Quilts Trunk Show & Workshop Info 2024
Thank you so much for your interest in hiring me to speak and teach at your event. The following is a detail of pricing and other expenses. Please email me at email@example.com to schedule a booking. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to ask me!
I will bring approximately 50 quilts and items to show.
Modern Motif Reverse Applique
Sunny-Side up Fried Egg Reverse Applique
Pompom Galaxy - Curved Piecing
Farmhouse Mason Jars - Traditional Piecing
- I will be happy to create a workshop using one of my quilt patterns that best suit your interests.
- I will drive to locations within 100 miles from my home.
- The IRS mileage rate applies: to/from my home, 10 Henderson Rd, South Kent, CT 06785.(Example - 2024 IRS mileage rate: 67 cents/per mile)
- I require tables to set up and share my patterns and other items.
- I can accommodate up to 24 students per class. Lectures/trunk shows are unlimited. Additional students beyond 24, up to a total of 30, are charged at $15/additional student.
- Specifies dates and fees for the event.
- I will not ask for the deposit for the event in advance.
- Please make payment at the end of the event.
- I will have my patterns and the fabrics available for purchase after the event if allowed.
- The contract is intended to confirm our arrangements.
- Please do not hesitate to ask me if you have any questions. I will be happy to work with you.
You can download the above info (pdf) here.
Workshop photos for you to use here.