This quilt pattern is made by Satomi Hoar of Satomi Quilts.
The SOMETHING’S ABUZZ quilt is traditionally pieced and is recommended for advanced beginner quilters and up. The pattern includes step by step instructions with many diagrams for three sizes: mini wall hanging (20 ½” x 20 ½”), a small throw (48” x 63”) and a large throw (63” x 78”). Both throw sizes are FQ friendly.
The fabrics used for the cover image (Large Throw): Kona Cotton fabrics by Robert Kaufman Fabrics
- FQs for Bee - Punch, Duckling, Capri, Persimmon and Cyan
- Body & Head / Binding - Roasted Pecan
- Wings - White
- Background - Peony
Read a blog post
- This is a digital pattern and will be available to download a limited amount of times. Please save the pattern on the computer.
- This pattern is for personal use only. Do not copy, redistribute or sell.
- You may sell quilts made using this pattern on a small independent scale. Please credit the quilt pattern to Satomi Quilts.